Tuesday 4 December 2007

It has been a long long time since i last updated my blog. WOW!!! 5 months. Tat's long. Time really flies. I am in Nottingham University for almost 4 months de. So busy mith all my assignments lately. So stressful n tired. Never been so tired before. But i guess it's a good experience.

Manage to get a bunch of good frens here, buddies i would say. We are so close tat we spend almost 14 hours per day together... can u imagine that? lol... Christmas coming soon. Looking forward to it. Always loved christmas. 21 days more.. Yipee!!! Gonna get myself a christmas present. Wat will that be? I wonder. How bout getting myself another teddy? haha. or should i get myself a set of speakers???



Andrew and Charly in Starbucks, Kajang

Leon, Shawn & Eugene in the library

Andrew & Shawn




me, Andrew & Shawn



Beng Keat & Shawn

FRIENDS FOREVER!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah, since when so many guys photo... where is mine 1? haha... long time din heard you already... anyway, ur working nw? and saw ur frenster n blog also so mny artist and groups photo and video clip... faint ~~ @@ k la, visit ur blog nxt time... happy holiday ya... ^^

Zowy said...

helloooooo, talk about the not updating blog disease huh? :P
And i totally know the "I spend more than 16 hours with these ppl" feeling. Starts when you start staying out. Pros and cons i would say? hehe.
Stay happy and kick uni's ass =D

Lots of love,
Zo

Deemei@^TeDdy^^ said...

Oh god... the comments are on dec 5 and it's already dec 18. LOL... so sorry.. haha... still so free ah Zowy... erm.. i stillhavent find out the cons yet.. hopefully i wont. haha. I'm studying in University of Nottingham now pangyan. In Semenyih. Some where near Kajang. ^^ Visit my blog more often and u'll hear from me... i think.. lol. if i update it frequetly. i'll try to.

xoxo,
Teddy